I know it sounds silly but many people have given me this suggestion so I decided to give it a go. Besides, I think that it would be better if you knew more about the author of the articles you have been reading. 🙋🏻
These are 10 things you probably don’t know about me:
- I love to cook and to bake🥗 🥘🍰🍪
- If I am up at 3 am in the morning and singing, that’s probably because I am making cookies.
- I speak 6 languages🗣👄
- Yep, you read it right, six languages. Turkish, English, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, and Japanese.
- I have lived in 5 countries🇰🇿🇹🇷🇺🇸🇵🇱🇲🇲
- Adventures of Zeyka: I was born Turkey, I grew up in Kazakhstan, graduated high school in Myanmar, and started college in Poland, lastly, continuing college in Kansas City, MO, USA.
- I am a cat person, & had 3 cats😻 😼 😽
- They were the smartest beings that had the purest form of love I have come across.
- My dream is to launch a café + boutique 👯
- I love cozy environments that give a feeling of sweet happiness and makes a use of a “me time” everyone tries to have. So, I want to make this feeling available for everyone in one place by presenting/pursuing both of my passions in one place: Baking & Crafts
- I love riding bikes🚴🏻♀️ 🚴🏻
- I once fell off a bike and hurt myself really bad, but I am too rebel to take lessons. I have biked in heavy rain, heavy sunshine, and heavy storm. The windier it gets the harder I press the pedals.
- I read nearly 100 pages/day👁👩🏻💻📚 📖
- The more I read the more I need. I read at least 30 pages religiously. I read 3-5 pages from Russian, Kazakh, Polish, and Japanese books. And I read 10-20 pages of Business books. Add all the news and blogs.
- I launched my business last summer🎊
- Hurraayyy! Basically I sell cross stitched and embroidered products, and other hand-made accessories on Etsy
- Which reminds me, I love crafting🎀
- What is the one thing that would cheer you up no matter what? For me it’s crafting, I could do crafts all day long. I wouldn’t mind spending hours in a hobby store.
- And lastly, I chose to wear hijab, no one forced me to. 👳🏻♀️
- I know this is a sensitive topic, but I needed to make it clear for everyone who was wondering.
Hey! if you came this far, thank you for reading. Please shoot your ideas in comments 😉