I get super excited when I come across some breath-taking, deep, and powering inspirational quotes. And some of you may know, like many people I am sort of addicted to reading and sharing inspirational quotes. 🙂
What is inspiration? Why do we feel inspired when we read a saying of (mostly) famous people? I believe that we have it in ourselves, it is like a trigger. And when we read a quote, it makes us come clean to the idea that something IS in fact reachable and only obstacle is us.
Experience does the job. If a person is experienced it means he/she knows something, something that can be taught. Only then, we listen to their sayings, or we care about their opinions. Because they have been there and done all that. For you. We learn by making mistakes. They have done the mistakes and giving us counsels and advice so that we don’t need to make those mistakes.
There are thousands and thousands of inspirational quotes. It’s the thing about inspiration. We can get inspired by even a word sometimes, if said by the right person. 🙂
Here I gathered for you 20 inspirational quotes from successful and well-known people.
You must have come across many of them but it is always a good option to remind ourselves.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living in someone else’s life.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lesson of failure.” ~ Bill Gates
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Failure defeats losers, failure inspire winners.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Happiness is the secret ingredient for successful businesses. If you have a happy company it will be invincible.” ~ Richard Branson
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.” ~ Mika Ditka
- “Never let your head down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.” ~ Satchel Paige
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” ~ Aristotle
- “We work to become, not to acquire.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” ~ Dalai Lama
- “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.” ~ William James
- “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” ~ Walt Disney
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “ I’m possible””. ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ~ Nelson Mendela
- “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” ~ John C. Maxwell
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Don’t count the days make the days count.” ~ Muhammad Ali
That’s all for now.
These are strong and powerful words. But as I put it before, inspiration is in us. It is up to ourselves to let these quotes pull the trigger or not to.
Never forget that you will get there but only if you keep going.
Ciao Adios, I’m done 😉
p.s: thanks to my sister who took the featured photo, and thanks to my mom for giving me this idea. 🙂